Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hartley Botanical Gardens and Padre Serra Bridal Show

On April 10th I did a bridal fair at Padre Serra Church in Camarillo. Hartley Botanical Gardens co hosted the fair along with Command Performance Catering. I set up my table and was able to demonstrate  my airbrush make-up to the future brides and their families.


The reception hall at Padre Serra was light and airy and I did not need my light this time.

The floral theme was yellow.

As the brides tasted the delicious food from Command Performance, they were also able to check out the rest of us vendors and talk to us about their weddings.


Belle of the Ball Florals provided some of the decor they rent as well as the 1/2 of the floral designs around the room.



There were several members of Women of Weddings there: Belle of the Ball Floral Design, Reverend Barbara Laughray, Pastries by Vreeke, Mia Bella Wedding Coordination, and me Beau Ideal Beauty. I tried to get better picture of the other vendors tables, the doors opened and I soon got busy doing makeups.

I booked several weddings!

One of the perks of doing Bridal Fairs and knowing the florists is getting to take home gorgeous floral arrangements!



No comments:

Post a Comment